Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Monica & Casey 2009 | Sugar Land Wedding Photographer


This most amazingly Beautiful Bride is my new Sister-in-law! I was not the "official" photographer for there wedding but Monica and Casey had asked me to bring along my camera just in case I could get a few fun candid shots. Uh... Ya, can you say The Best Job Ever! No pressure and I get to do the "Fun Shots"! I don't think the other photographer was super happy I was there so we snuck off while he was shooting the grooms and in like 20 minutes got these! It's not hard to get so many good ones when I'm working with a model like Monica!!
Congratulations Monica and Casey, we are so extremely Happy for you both! I hope you Love these! No Peaking before the wedding!! But sure, kiss through the door! How stinkin cute is this! Wish I could say I thought of it but nope this was all Monica! Good one darling!

To View all photos go here.... Monica & Casey 2009
~Jodie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP