Thursday, August 16, 2012

BIG News!

So the big news is that we are expecting our fourth baby in just a few short days...August 21st, to be exact! I haven't posted much on a personal note lately, well, because I have been just so very busy juggling having the kids home for the summer, getting the house ready for a baby again and trying to stay cool!! This picture was taken at 27 weeks and I my belly is MUCH bigger than this now, but I wanted to try to capture it before it got crazy big! :) I'll be posting lots of pictures once Baby Girl arrives and will be taking off about six weeks from shooting while I get back on my feet. SO...if you want to book a session for the Fall, please contact me ASAP so that I can get you on my schedule for after mid-October. Can't wait to share the news of her arrival with you all soon!

~Maggie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP