Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet Jodie's Family| Willis, Conroe, The Woodlands Photographer

A little bit about Jodie...
Well, I have moved A LOT! We recently just moved from Sugar Land TX to Willis TX. I'm originally from Oregon and the Hubs is originally from Arkansas. Texas seems to be the perfect compromise. I believe we are done moving. We have bought a house here that we LOVE and are in the process of making it a home (code for remodeling). I have 3 perfectly healthy kids and I am happy to be pregnant with my 4th (due June 4th) although we are DONE after this.:) My family is my greatest inspiration!

I have always loved photography and started taking pictures in college. I got my first pro- camera about six years ago because I simply wanted better pictures of my kids and knew if I had the right equipment I would be able to do it. Best investment I have ever made! My camera is my favorite toy and I can't go anywhere without it. It tells Our Story and I love it for that!

Us in Oregon!
My Mollie...My Nolan... My Hayden... Baby boy due in June!
Thank You for looking. I hope that I can help tell a little bit of your story with my pictures. To see recent family photo's click on Jodie's Family under labels at the end of the blog!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP