Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Mollie turns Seven!

{Mollie= sweet, silly, a little bit shy, and so very Loved!}I think I will live the rest of my life in disbelief! I could not believe I had a baby girl, then a two year old, then a three year old and so on and so on. Now, I absolutely can not believe my precious little baby girl is Seven. I was so excited to take Mollie out to do her pictures, I got a new lens-yeah! Mollie called this shoot her" last 6 year old pictures ever." sniff, sniff, tear.

So her we go...Good by Six!


Hello Seven!

I believe you are a good photographer when you can capture the Real Smile, you know the one that says... I am Loved! I strive for that smile or look for it every time I take a picture. I don't want a posed smile, you know the one that says... nothing about who they are. I believe today I've reached my goal. Mollie is here showing her true self. Actually before we took the pics I told Mollie... "go get dressed, put on your favorite outfit." ...and this is what I got! :) I love it because it's her!







This picture is so funny to me! Look closely....do you see a spy?

Yep! Little brother is EVERYWHERE! I laughed so hard when I saw that because I had No idea he was there when I took the picture.
~Jodie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP